Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ok so here it goes... A few friends that I work with suggested I start a blog to share recipes, cooking tips, and food organization. It's not a secret that I joined Weight Watchers over a year ago. After losing over 35 lbs(give or take depending on week ) I am a now a lifetime member and still loving and living it every single day. I will be starting with this fun easy recipe I made last night to share with my girls at salon! Let it be known I don't claim to make up any of these recipes I just tweak to make my own- feel free to do the same.

Graham Cracker Whoopie's
-8 sheets of low fat honey graham crackers
( break in half to make 16 pieces [8 sandwiches])
-12 tsp of Hersey syrup lite( spread among the 16 pieces)
-8tbsp of fat free cool whip thawed

Spread chocolate syrup on all pieces and
Put in freezer for 2-3 hrs
Take out and add whip and refreeze for up to 8 hrs.
1 points plus for each sandwich!!

No comments:

Post a Comment